Bowser's plan Bowser's plan

To make up for my parody of a terrible review.

Dear EvilDoc,

I can't imagine how long it has been since I last saw this video, I can't even imagine making something just like this with my crappy drawing capabilities. All I have to say is everything is fantastic, the music, the voices, the characters, everything is great. There's no other way to explain it other than you did a good job making this.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Simply Epic

Well maybe not epic in the middle with the Street Fighter shit. But it was still good despite that.

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Love it

This may be a pointless review but I really do.
Make babies with me.

Dadgame Dadgame

Welp,

This game is brilliant, however like all games, it isn't perfect as it has a bit of flaws. For example, why is it so hard to beat the game WITHOUT using 1 single continue, now don't get me wrong it's BEARY easy on easy, but the gap between easy and normal is just way too high maybe if you upped easy a bit by making the "Dad takes less damage" out it would be brilliant.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Good game

However, the 8 year old voice can seriously get annoying when you're flailing your sword around at enemies. Please if there's a sequal make him sound a bit older but keep the chibiness.

Pico's School Pico's School

Pico is newgrounds poster boy and cash cow

But hes so awesome he deserves to be.

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Cool.

Looks like you brought your Ryu from the street fighter collab on to your art page, look at that shit eating grin, no wonder there's a medal for beating him up.