Dadgame Dadgame

Welp,

This game is brilliant, however like all games, it isn't perfect as it has a bit of flaws. For example, why is it so hard to beat the game WITHOUT using 1 single continue, now don't get me wrong it's BEARY easy on easy, but the gap between easy and normal is just way too high maybe if you upped easy a bit by making the "Dad takes less damage" out it would be brilliant.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Good game

However, the 8 year old voice can seriously get annoying when you're flailing your sword around at enemies. Please if there's a sequal make him sound a bit older but keep the chibiness.

Pico's School Pico's School

Pico is newgrounds poster boy and cash cow

But hes so awesome he deserves to be.

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

ALRIGHT I GOT IT!

I'm so awesome

Card Game! Card Game!

Nice job walrusguy :D

Lol this is fun

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

wtf is up with his hands?

I can't change the character and the guys hands are all freaky deaky don't know if its just me oh what do I do oh great lord and master?

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Good but has tons more potential

This game is good but it has a ton of potential *spoiler* shadows death in this game doesn't even look like a death he just keeps running and falls *spoiler end* and make it more like sonic advance 2 instead of just making it a port with 2-3 levels!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

The King should've been the last guy :p

Instead of a pink guy who looks pathetic have the king because his scepter is so badass it does +6 streingth!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

EPIC!

I love this game!!!111!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!

HOST HOST

This is a good game

Read the title my review can be said only in the title its that good.